About Ken Lee
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a burlington, Cranbury, East Brunswick, East Windsor real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the burlington, Cranbury, East Brunswick, East Windsor, Franklin, hopewell, Lawrenceville, Mansfield, Monroe, Montgomery, North Brunswick, Pennington, Plainsboro, Princeton, Princeton Junction, Robbinsville, South Brunswick, Washington Twp., West Windsor areas, please contact me.
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Million Dollar Club **PLATINUM** Level-2003-06 - GOLD Level-2007-2012
- Sold over 750 homes for Year 2001-2012
- Servicing MERCER, MIDDLESEX, SOMERSET & BURLINGTON Counties
- FREE Property Evaluation and For Sale by Owner Info
- Specialize in Top Rank School District
- Awarded "The Realtor Professional of the Year 2004", ABR (Accredited BUYER's Representative, Certified E-Buyer Rep
- FREE Relocation Package & School Information
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- #5 Agent with previous affiliate in USA
- Awarded #1 agent for Gloria Nilson & CO Real Estate - Year 2006 and Chairman's Guild